We cannot solve a problem at the same vibrational frequency or level of consciousness that created it – this is my version of the famous Albert Einstein quote – “We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them”
This has been so key for me in creating change in my life. We are energetic and vibrational beings and everything we experience is vibrating at a particular frequency. When we are vibrating at a lower frequency, we are attracting heavier, lower vibration experiences, emotions and consciousness. In this place, we will often experience a greater sense of limitation, restriction, emotions such as anger, frustration and feeling stuck and heavy. As we raise our vibration, we experience lighter, more harmonious and divine consciousness. There is more joy and freedom here. There is not a moralistic view of the world, where there is right or wrong to a particular vibrational frequency, it is all part of the human experience. We are all here to have experiences, to learn and grow and certainly we do learn at times through the experience of contrast – we appreciate joy all the more because we have experienced sadness, we have a greater appreciation of freedom through experiencing a contrasting sense of limitation or restriction.
As we raise our vibrational frequency, we open our consciousness to experiencing the world and ourselves from a place of higher awareness, where we feel more connected with our higher self, and our essential nature, to joy and freedom and in this place we have more capacity to consciously choose and create our experience.
Some ways that you can raise your vibration:-
* spending time in nature – nature is a wonderful healer and harmoniser. Being in nature allows your body to release heavy energies and stress that interfere with the flow of higher vibrational energies of joy and harmony through your body and energy fields.
* listening to classical or spiritual music such as Vivaldi, Mozart or Deva Premal
* being around high vibration people or in high vibration environments, such as inspiring speakers or workshops – because of the law of resonance, being in high vibrational environments will automatically raise our vibrational frequency.
* l;istening to inspiring audios, this is a great way to start the day as similarly to being in high vibrational frequency environments, you will find your vibrational frequency is raised to a higher level
* practicing gratitude – focusing on things you are grateful for is a great way to raise your vibration and shift your energy. You can focus on what you are grateful for, or appreciate about a person or situation in any moment to shift your energy to a higher level. Starting the day with a gratitude practice is a powerful habit to develop.